Dick, it’s hard for me to access you tonight. All your cowboy/loner stuff seems silly.”
"I Love Dick" by Chris Kraus (via riristylinson)
me watching the last 2 eps of True Detective
If you had told me six months ago (or any time, really) that, by the time I was 32, I was going to move to Los Angeles and meet a person who makes me want to have babies with them, I would have told you to shut the fuck up.
Tully, you can’t have babies with Charlie the cat
"jennifer lawrence normal oscars fall over joke!" i holler at the computer and am charioted to elysium by strangers’ validation
He wanted to cook for his own birthday dinner party and I’m just sitting here getting drunk (as usual.)
1. Dough, New York City
2. The Cinnamon Snail, New York City
3. Peter Pan Donut & Pastry Shop, New York City
4. Carpe Donut, New York City
5. Dough Loco , New York City
6. Leske’s, New York City
7. Doughnut Plant, New York City
8. Beach Donut Shop, Clinton, CT
9. The Orangeside on Temple, New Haven, CT
10. Speedy Doughnuts, Norwalk, CT
In other news, NYC still the center of the universe, according to people who live in NYC.
You got a good job, moved to a really nice neighborhood. “But can you tear a telephone book in half yet?” goads your mom. Mom, they don’t even make telephone books anymore.
09. This is a preview of tomorrow’s story.
my cats immortalized
if life gives you lemons, fast travel to the orc lemon merchant you met earlier. he’ll trade the lemons for a treasure map & enchanted mace